Rex A. Donnelly – Litigation Expertise
The District of Delaware is a popular forum for intellectual property cases. As Managing Shareholder of RatnerPrestia’s Wilmington Office, Rex has represented clients as both lead and local counsel in Delaware and as lead counsel in proceedings filed with other district courts and administrative bodies. Rex’s broad-based intellectual property litigation practice includes representing clients in patent, trademark, copyright, and unfair competition cases:
- as local counsel in the District of Delaware, including through jury trial;
- as lead counsel in federal courts throughout the United States;
- before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB);
- before arbitration panels in Uniform Domain-name dispute Resolution Proceedings (UDRP);
- in mediation before magistrate judges and private mediators; and
- throughout the world via coordination with foreign counsel.
Rex’s litigation experience includes asserting and/or defending patent infringement cases in the software, business method, pharmaceutical, chemical, and electro-mechanical fields, asserting and/or defending trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and theft of trade secret cases relating to literary works, online and print catalogs, business names, personalities, trade dress, customer lists, and font software.
Go back to Rex’s professional page.